To expand our team we are looking for an
ODOO Business Analyst
ODOO Business Analyst
Idealis Consulting is a team that designs, develops, integrates and supports your ODOO solutions in order to make our customers more productive, responsive and profitable.
Our mission is to support the companies's growth and guarantee their digital transformation thanks to Odoo. We offer an adequate solution for every business problem they have to face. Our mission is to get them close to where their Ideal IS. Our consultants will accompany them throughout their projects by offering them an ERP solution adapted to their needs during all their projects.
We help them whatever the sector. Moreover, our consultants have developed vertical solutions that meet the specificities of certain sectors. Avoid the cost of extreme customization and benefit from a quick implementation like Smart Biotech, Business Center, E-Commerce, Talent Management HR, Food Delivery and much more to come.
As a services company, Idealis Consulting knows that human capital has a very high value. Every wish of our employees about their career opportunities is being considered with the highest interest.
To expand our team we are looking for an ODOO BUSINESS ANALYST.
- Act as a link between Business and IT: provide business priorities, challenge IT solutions, and follow-up implementation
- Prepare & take the lead during workshops with the customers
- Analyse the customer's needs & requests and translate them into Business Blueprints
- Ensure that business processes are documented
- Quantify and negotiate the resources required
- Manage several projects with medium risks and resources requirements
- Follow and check the development (functional testing and presentation to the customer for validation)
- Act as business representative during the implementation of solutions to ensure business needs are met
- Optimize solutions related to specific project issues
- Provide Odoo functional training sessions to the end-users
- Define the scope of the testing & develop business test scenarios
- Provide support to the end-users during the User Acceptance Test
- Bachelor/Master studies in a related area (Business Management, Computer Sciences, Engineering, ...)
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
- A first experience with an ERP (Odoo is a plus)
- Fluent in French and English, a good knowledge of Dutch is an asset
- Solutions minded
- Independent and fast worker
- Team player and good communicator
- Detail and goal oriented
- Hands-on and energetic personality with a positive attitude
- Your people skills will enable you to build lasting and trusting relationships with our clients