SAP Fiori Consultant
You are responsible for developing the SAP systems of our customers. Your main activities are related to the implementation of SAP core modules such as the WM, e-WM, PP, MM, SD or SAP Mobile applications.
You work in a team and you are able to share, communicate with the team about your daily tasks. The job is located in BENELUX.
- Overall internal responsibilities including; Advisory, Architecture, Development, Consulting with the customer.
- A chance to work independently but also work collectively and efficiently as part of a team.
- Work with a wide array of clients on a day to day basis as you deliver hands on support assisting with the business technology.
- Expand your knowledge and evolve new skills as you move through project stages and be involved with implementation projects.
- A strong focus on working with customers on various projects.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An employment contract for an indefinite period with numerous benefits
- A pleasant work environment and a great atmosphere at work
- A flexible schedule
- An attentive management that listens to its employees
- Varied and challenging missions
- Bachelor or Master's degree
- Experience with developing SAP Fiori/UI5 Applications
- Experience with Fiori Launchpad Designer, Catalogs, Groups, and Portal
- Experience in SAP Modules (MM, FI/CO, EWM, SD, ...)
- Experience with extending, customize and implement SAP Fiori standard components
- Fluent in French and English
- Good knowledge of Cascading Style Sheets
- Good knowledge of Web Development
- ABAP Development skills is a plus
- Additional languages is a plus